A full moon illustration, personalised with a name and a star sign constellation.
This little moon is perfect for a nursery or children’s bedroom. It’s available in 3 standard colours as pictured or choose “custom colour” at no extra cost and let me know the colour you’d like! Each full moon is personalised with a name and also a star sign constellation.
Unsure of their star sign? Just let me know the birthday and I’ll add the correct one or why not choose a constellation that isn't associated to a star sign, for example Ursa Major (the great bear), Lepus (the hare), Vulpecula (the fox) etc. If no star sign, birthday or other constellation is requested, i will not include any constellation on the print.
Please note all examples shown are in lowercase, however I will write the name as per your request. The height of the names is very dependent on the length of the name - please let me know if you’d like to see a proof prior to print or send a message if you’d like something different!
Designed by me, following a lifelong love affair with the moon! This collection is digitally illustrated and is available in many colours to suit your home décor. It perfectly suits a children’s bedroom or nursery, after all how many times do you say “I love you to the moon and back”?
This illustration is digitally printed on to a 240gsm paper with a matt finish. Selected for it's bright white base, with a smooth matt surface, allowing the colours to remain vibrant, using our 8ink system.
All prints are sent enclosed in a translucent paper envelope, with backing board to prevent damage. Wrapped in black tissue paper and enclosed in a large letter box. All packing items are recyclable and free from single use plastic.
If you would like to make alterations to this print, such as a bespoke colour scheme, please get in touch. Changes to colours are no extra cost.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom item order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Gemma Anderson, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
Alternately, you may mail me at:
Gemma Anderson, 45 Westmead Road, Gloucestershire, GL2 0XS